Happy to be aboard!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Ed Palumbo, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Ed Palumbo

Ed Palumbo New Member

I tumbled in from the Northwest Firearms site, where I posted as "Backfire". I also check in regularly at Field & Stream using my full name, Edward J. Palumbo.
    I'm primarily a varmint & target shooter and regularly enjoy pistol practice. My CF rifles cover the spectrum from .22 Hornet to .30-'06, with an emphasis on .22 centerfire rifles. I don't collect firearms, but I seem to accumulate them. I enjoy building rifles from components as much as I enjoy shooting them, and I usually have a couple of projects begging for attention and accessorization. I look forward to exchanging ideas and information with others on this site.
    Ed

2. Redneckmagoo

Redneckmagoo New Member

Ed, what pistols do you own and practice with? I just bought a p238 Sig at the gunshow last weekend. Haven't been to the range with it yet but love the weight for CC.

3. Ed Palumbo

Ed Palumbo New Member

I practice with a Kimber Custom II .45 Auto, a S&W Model 10HB .38 Special revolver, a SIG P232 .380 Auto, a scoped Ruger Mark II .22LR, and a Taurus Model 94 .22 rimfire revolver, and I embarrass myself with all of them. My cell number is 503-709-2325, and I usually practice at the Tri-County Gun Club.

4. Redneckmagoo

Redneckmagoo New Member

Nice, that is quite the collection! I only have a p239 .40 and .357sig, ruger LC9s and the new p238 in .380. I had an LC9 and LC380 but the triggers were terrible for my large hands!! I sold both of those for the p238. I really like the size and weight of the p238 and it is now my CC partner. I belong to Douglas Ridge and do all of my practicing there. Do you accept and send text?

5. Ed Palumbo

Ed Palumbo New Member

I do receive & send texts but readily admit that I often can't hear my cell phone so my response may be delayed.